You can find below detailed information on how to remove Ultra Defragmenter for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter from your computerUltraDefrag Development Team
. Go over here
for more info on UltraDefrag Development Team. More information about the software Ultra Defragmenter can be found at http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/
. Ultra Defragmenter is usually set up in the C:\Archivos de programa\UltraDefrag folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Ultra Defragmenter is C:\Archivos de programa\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe. ultradefrag.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 608.00 KB (622592 bytes) on disk.
Ultra Defragmenter contains of the executables below. They take 890.00 KB (911357
bytes) on disk.
- lua5.1a.exe (61.50 KB)
- lua5.1a_gui.exe (110.50 KB)
- ultradefrag.exe (608.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (110.00 KB)
The current page applies to Ultra Defragmenter version 6.0.0
only. Click on the links below for other Ultra Defragmenter versions:
...click to view all...
Ultra Defragmenter is an application offered by the software company UltraDefrag Development Team. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove Ultra Defragmenter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ultra Defragmenter or simply click the Search field and type in "Ultra Defragmenter". If it exists on your system the Ultra Defragmenter app will be found automatically. After you click Ultra Defragmenter in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Ultra Defragmenter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ultra Defragmenter:
- The software company is: http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ultra Defragmenter.
8. After uninstalling Ultra Defragmenter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ultra Defragmenter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ultra Defragmenter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team from your PC, nor are we saying that Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ultra Defragmenter in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 12:07:12.957