You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Ultra Defragmenter for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter from your computerUltraDefrag Development Team
. You can read more on UltraDefrag Development Team or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/
if you want to read more on Ultra Defragmenter on UltraDefrag Development Team's page. Usually the Ultra Defragmenter application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag directory, depending on the user's option during install. Ultra Defragmenter's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe. Ultra Defragmenter's main file takes around 604.50 KB (619008 bytes) and is called ultradefrag.exe.
Ultra Defragmenter contains of the executables below. They occupy 885.03 KB (906272
bytes) on disk.
- lua5.1a.exe (61.00 KB)
- lua5.1a_gui.exe (109.50 KB)
- ultradefrag.exe (604.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (110.03 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.2
of Ultra Defragmenter. For other Ultra Defragmenter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Ultra Defragmenter is an application marketed by UltraDefrag Development Team. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Ultra Defragmenter from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ultra Defragmenter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ultra Defragmenter". The Ultra Defragmenter app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Ultra Defragmenter in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Ultra Defragmenter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ultra Defragmenter:
- The web site of the program is: http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ultra Defragmenter.
8. After removing Ultra Defragmenter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ultra Defragmenter which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ultra Defragmenter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team from your PC, we are not saying that Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:59:22.293