Ultra Defragmenter is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter from your PCUltraDefrag Development Team
. Go over here
for more details on UltraDefrag Development Team. Please follow http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/
if you want to read more on Ultra Defragmenter on UltraDefrag Development Team's website. Ultra Defragmenter is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter. The application's main executable file has a size of 289.50 KB (296448 bytes) on disk and is named ultradefrag.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Ultra Defragmenter. They take 372.43 KB (381369
bytes) on disk.
- lua5.1a.exe (10.50 KB)
- lua5.1a_gui.exe (14.50 KB)
- ultradefrag.exe (289.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (57.93 KB)
This data is about Ultra Defragmenter version 5.1.2
alone. You can find here a few links to other Ultra Defragmenter versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Ultra Defragmenter:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Ultra Defragmenter's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\crash-info.ini
- C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\crash-info.log
- C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\lang.ini
- C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\logs\ultradefrag.log
- C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe
Ultra Defragmenter is a program released by UltraDefrag Development Team. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Ultra Defragmenter from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ultra Defragmenter or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ultra Defragmenter". The Ultra Defragmenter app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Ultra Defragmenter in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Ultra Defragmenter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ultra Defragmenter:
- The software company is: http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ultra Defragmenter.
8. After uninstalling Ultra Defragmenter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ultra Defragmenter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ultra Defragmenter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team from your PC, we are not saying that Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ultra Defragmenter in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 04:32:24.683