Ultra Defragmenter is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter from your PCUltraDefrag Development Team
. Go over here
for more details on UltraDefrag Development Team. Please follow http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/
if you want to read more on Ultra Defragmenter on UltraDefrag Development Team's website. Ultra Defragmenter is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter. The application's main executable file has a size of 289.50 KB (296448 bytes) on disk and is named ultradefrag.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Ultra Defragmenter. They take 372.43 KB (381369
bytes) on disk.
- lua5.1a.exe (10.50 KB)
- lua5.1a_gui.exe (14.50 KB)
- ultradefrag.exe (289.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (57.93 KB)
This data is about Ultra Defragmenter version 5.1.2
alone. You can find here a few links to other Ultra Defragmenter versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Ultra Defragmenter:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Ultra Defragmenter's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\crash-info.ini
- C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\crash-info.log
- C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\lang.ini
- C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\logs\ultradefrag.log
- C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe
Ultra Defragmenter is a program released by UltraDefrag Development Team. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Ultra Defragmenter from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ultra Defragmenter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ultra Defragmenter". The Ultra Defragmenter app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Ultra Defragmenter in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Ultra Defragmenter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ultra Defragmenter:
- The publisher is: http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ultra Defragmenter.
8. After uninstalling Ultra Defragmenter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ultra Defragmenter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ultra Defragmenter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team from your PC, we are not saying that Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ultra Defragmenter in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 04:32:24.683