You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Ultra Defragmenter for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter from your PCUltraDefrag Development Team
. Additional info about UltraDefrag Development Team can be seen here
. Click on http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/
to get more data about Ultra Defragmenter on UltraDefrag Development Team's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Ultra Defragmenter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 601.50 KB (615936 bytes) on disk and is titled ultradefrag.exe.
Ultra Defragmenter installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 881.91 KB (903076
bytes) on disk.
- lua5.1a.exe (61.00 KB)
- lua5.1a_gui.exe (109.50 KB)
- ultradefrag.exe (601.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (109.91 KB)
This web page is about Ultra Defragmenter version 6.1.2
only. You can find below info on other releases of Ultra Defragmenter:
...click to view all...
Ultra Defragmenter is a program released by the software company UltraDefrag Development Team. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Ultra Defragmenter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ultra Defragmenter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ultra Defragmenter". The Ultra Defragmenter program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Ultra Defragmenter in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Ultra Defragmenter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ultra Defragmenter:
- The publisher is: http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ultra Defragmenter.
8. After removing Ultra Defragmenter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ultra Defragmenter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ultra Defragmenter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team from your computer, we are not saying that Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:21:48.997