This web page is about Ultra Defragmenter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter from your computerUltraDefrag Development Team
. Check out here
for more information on UltraDefrag Development Team. Detailed information about Ultra Defragmenter can be seen at http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/
. Ultra Defragmenter is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Ultra Defragmenter is C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Ultra Defragmenter's main file takes about 2.12 MB (2221568 bytes) and is called ultradefrag.exe.
Ultra Defragmenter is composed of the following executables which take 2.48 MB (2601988
bytes) on disk:
- lua5.1a.exe (115.00 KB)
- lua5.1a_gui.exe (146.50 KB)
- ultradefrag.exe (2.12 MB)
- uninstall.exe (110.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0.03
of Ultra Defragmenter. Click on the links below for other Ultra Defragmenter versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry data can not be deleted when you want to remove Ultra Defragmenter from your computer.Folders that were left behind:Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\UltraDefrag.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menu Avvio\Programmi\UltraDefrag.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Dati applicazioni\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\UltraDefrag.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
Ultra Defragmenter is an application marketed by UltraDefrag Development Team. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove Ultra Defragmenter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Ultra Defragmenter from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ultra Defragmenter or simply click the Search field and type in "Ultra Defragmenter". The Ultra Defragmenter application will be found automatically. After you select Ultra Defragmenter in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ultra Defragmenter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ultra Defragmenter:
- The publisher is: http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ultra Defragmenter.
8. After removing Ultra Defragmenter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ultra Defragmenter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ultra Defragmenter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-17 18:04:56.377