You can find below details on how to remove Ultra Defragmenter for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter from your computerUltraDefrag Development Team
. Take a look here
for more info on UltraDefrag Development Team. Click on http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/
to get more information about Ultra Defragmenter on UltraDefrag Development Team's website. Usually the Ultra Defragmenter program is placed in the C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag 6.04 folder, depending on the user's option during install. Ultra Defragmenter's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag 6.04\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named ultradefrag.exe and occupies 603.00 KB (617472 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Ultra Defragmenter. They take 883.53 KB (904736
bytes) on disk.
- lua5.1a.exe (61.00 KB)
- lua5.1a_gui.exe (109.50 KB)
- ultradefrag.exe (603.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (110.03 KB)
The current web page applies to Ultra Defragmenter version 6.0.4
only. For other Ultra Defragmenter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Ultra Defragmenter.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Ultra Defragmenter from your PC:
- C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\crash-info.ini
- C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\crash-info.log
- C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\CREDITS.TXT
- C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\handbook\About.png
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\lua5.1a_gui.exe
Ultra Defragmenter is a program marketed by UltraDefrag Development Team. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Ultra Defragmenter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Ultra Defragmenter from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ultra Defragmenter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ultra Defragmenter". The Ultra Defragmenter app will be found very quickly. After you click Ultra Defragmenter in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Ultra Defragmenter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ultra Defragmenter:
- The web site of the program is: http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag 6.04\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ultra Defragmenter.
8. After removing Ultra Defragmenter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ultra Defragmenter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ultra Defragmenter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team from your PC, we are not saying that Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:15:00.917