This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter from your systemUltraDefrag Development Team
. Go over here
for more info on UltraDefrag Development Team. You can get more details related to Ultra Defragmenter at http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/
. Ultra Defragmenter is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Ultra Defragmenter is C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named ultradefrag.exe and its approximative size is 1.77 MB (1851392 bytes).
Ultra Defragmenter is comprised of the following executables which take 2.11 MB (2214408
bytes) on disk:
- lua5.1a.exe (105.50 KB)
- lua5.1a_gui.exe (139.00 KB)
- ultradefrag.exe (1.77 MB)
- uninstall.exe (110.01 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0.01
of Ultra Defragmenter. You can find below info on other application versions of Ultra Defragmenter:
...click to view all...
Ultra Defragmenter is an application marketed by the software company UltraDefrag Development Team. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Ultra Defragmenter from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ultra Defragmenter or simply click the Search field and type in "Ultra Defragmenter". The Ultra Defragmenter application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Ultra Defragmenter in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ultra Defragmenter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ultra Defragmenter:
- The software company is: http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ultra Defragmenter.
8. After removing Ultra Defragmenter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ultra Defragmenter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ultra Defragmenter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-18 18:54:29.730