Ultra Defragmenter is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter from your PCUltraDefrag Development Team
. You can find out more on UltraDefrag Development Team or check for application updates here
. Click on http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/
to get more details about Ultra Defragmenter on UltraDefrag Development Team's website. Ultra Defragmenter is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter. The application's main executable file has a size of 609.50 KB (624128 bytes) on disk and is named ultradefrag.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Ultra Defragmenter. They occupy 887.50 KB (908797
bytes) on disk.
- lua5.1a.exe (60.00 KB)
- lua5.1a_gui.exe (108.00 KB)
- ultradefrag.exe (609.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (110.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Ultra Defragmenter version 6.0.01
alone. You can find here a few links to other Ultra Defragmenter versions:
...click to view all...
Ultra Defragmenter is a program released by the software company UltraDefrag Development Team. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ultra Defragmenter or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ultra Defragmenter". If it exists on your system the Ultra Defragmenter program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Ultra Defragmenter in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ultra Defragmenter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ultra Defragmenter:
- The web site of the program is: http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ultra Defragmenter.
8. After uninstalling Ultra Defragmenter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ultra Defragmenter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ultra Defragmenter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team from your computer, we are not saying that Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-31 20:27:43.633