This web page contains complete information on how to remove Ultra Defragmenter for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter from your PCUltraDefrag Development Team
. Further information on UltraDefrag Development Team can be seen here
. Detailed information about Ultra Defragmenter can be found at http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/
. Usually the Ultra Defragmenter application is placed in the C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Ultra Defragmenter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. ultradefrag.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.16 MB (2267648 bytes) on disk.
Ultra Defragmenter contains of the executables below. They take 2.53 MB (2649092
bytes) on disk.
- lua5.1a.exe (115.50 KB)
- lua5.1a_gui.exe (147.00 KB)
- ultradefrag.exe (2.16 MB)
- uninstall.exe (110.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Ultra Defragmenter version 7.0.04
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Ultra Defragmenter:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Ultra Defragmenter.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Ultra Defragmenter from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Ultra Defragmenter's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\gui.ini
- C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\handbook\bc_s.png
- C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\handbook\bdwn.png
- C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\handbook\Blank.png
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
Ultra Defragmenter is an application offered by the software company UltraDefrag Development Team. Some people choose to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Ultra Defragmenter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Ultra Defragmenter from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ultra Defragmenter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ultra Defragmenter". If it exists on your system the Ultra Defragmenter application will be found automatically. When you select Ultra Defragmenter in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ultra Defragmenter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ultra Defragmenter:
- The software company is: http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ultra Defragmenter.
8. After uninstalling Ultra Defragmenter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ultra Defragmenter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ultra Defragmenter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 13:35:10.403