This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter from your systemUltraDefrag Development Team
. You can find out more on UltraDefrag Development Team or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Ultra Defragmenter at http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/
. Ultra Defragmenter is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove Ultra Defragmenter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. ultradefrag.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 603.00 KB (617472 bytes) on disk.
Ultra Defragmenter is comprised of the following executables which occupy 883.53 KB (904736
bytes) on disk:
- lua5.1a.exe (61.00 KB)
- lua5.1a_gui.exe (109.50 KB)
- ultradefrag.exe (603.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (110.03 KB)
The current page applies to Ultra Defragmenter version 6.0.3
alone. Click on the links below for other Ultra Defragmenter versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you want to remove Ultra Defragmenter from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Ultra Defragmenter:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Ultra Defragmenter when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\crash-info.ini
- C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\crash-info.log
- C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\CREDITS.TXT
- C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\handbook\About.png
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
Ultra Defragmenter is an application by the software company UltraDefrag Development Team. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ultra Defragmenter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ultra Defragmenter". If it is installed on your PC the Ultra Defragmenter application will be found very quickly. After you select Ultra Defragmenter in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Ultra Defragmenter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ultra Defragmenter:
- The software company is: http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ultra Defragmenter.
8. After uninstalling Ultra Defragmenter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ultra Defragmenter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ultra Defragmenter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 07:37:24.337