This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter from your computerUltraDefrag Development Team
. Check out here
where you can read more on UltraDefrag Development Team. You can see more info related to Ultra Defragmenter at http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/
. Ultra Defragmenter is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Ultra Defragmenter. The application's main executable file occupies 608.00 KB (622592 bytes) on disk and is named ultradefrag.exe.
The executables below are part of Ultra Defragmenter. They take an average of 889.88 KB (911242
bytes) on disk.
- lua5.1a.exe (61.50 KB)
- lua5.1a_gui.exe (110.50 KB)
- ultradefrag.exe (608.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (109.88 KB)
This data is about Ultra Defragmenter version 6.0.03
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Ultra Defragmenter:
...click to view all...
Ultra Defragmenter is an application by the software company UltraDefrag Development Team. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Ultra Defragmenter from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ultra Defragmenter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ultra Defragmenter". If it is installed on your PC the Ultra Defragmenter app will be found automatically. When you select Ultra Defragmenter in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Ultra Defragmenter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ultra Defragmenter:
- The publisher is: http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ultra Defragmenter.
8. After uninstalling Ultra Defragmenter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ultra Defragmenter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ultra Defragmenter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ultra Defragmenter supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-11 07:06:14.400