This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Ultra Defragmenter for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter from your systemUltraDefrag Development Team
. Further information on UltraDefrag Development Team can be found here
. You can see more info related to Ultra Defragmenter at http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/
. Usually the Ultra Defragmenter application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Ultra Defragmenter's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled ultradefrag.exe and its approximative size is 5.53 MB (5796352 bytes).
Ultra Defragmenter contains of the executables below. They take 5.89 MB (6177796
bytes) on disk.
- lua5.1a.exe (115.50 KB)
- lua5.1a_gui.exe (147.00 KB)
- ultradefrag.exe (5.53 MB)
- uninstall.exe (110.00 KB)
This page is about Ultra Defragmenter version 7.0.06
only. Click on the links below for other Ultra Defragmenter versions:
...click to view all...
Ultra Defragmenter is a program by the software company UltraDefrag Development Team. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Ultra Defragmenter from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ultra Defragmenter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ultra Defragmenter". If it exists on your system the Ultra Defragmenter program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Ultra Defragmenter in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Ultra Defragmenter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ultra Defragmenter:
- The web site of the program is: http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ultra Defragmenter.
8. After removing Ultra Defragmenter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ultra Defragmenter which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ultra Defragmenter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team from your computer, we are not saying that Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ultra Defragmenter in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 14:18:55.127