This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter from your systemUltraDefrag Development Team
. Take a look here
where you can read more on UltraDefrag Development Team. You can get more details related to Ultra Defragmenter at http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Ultra Defragmenter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled ultradefrag.exe and occupies 5.52 MB (5792768 bytes).
Ultra Defragmenter installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.89 MB (6174212
bytes) on disk.
- lua5.1a.exe (115.50 KB)
- lua5.1a_gui.exe (147.00 KB)
- ultradefrag.exe (5.52 MB)
- uninstall.exe (110.00 KB)
The current page applies to Ultra Defragmenter version 7.0.05
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Ultra Defragmenter:
...click to view all...
Ultra Defragmenter is an application offered by UltraDefrag Development Team. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Ultra Defragmenter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Ultra Defragmenter from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ultra Defragmenter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ultra Defragmenter". If it is installed on your PC the Ultra Defragmenter application will be found automatically. After you click Ultra Defragmenter in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Ultra Defragmenter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ultra Defragmenter:
- The software company is: http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ultra Defragmenter.
8. After removing Ultra Defragmenter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ultra Defragmenter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ultra Defragmenter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team from your computer, we are not saying that Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ultra Defragmenter in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-08 00:04:30.600