This page is about Ultra Defragmenter for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter from your PCUltraDefrag Development Team
. Go over here
for more info on UltraDefrag Development Team. More details about Ultra Defragmenter can be found at http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Ultra Defragmenter is C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. ultradefrag.exe is the Ultra Defragmenter's main executable file and it takes about 5.68 MB (5957632 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Ultra Defragmenter. They occupy 6.04 MB (6336049
bytes) on disk.
- lua5.1a.exe (115.50 KB)
- lua5.1a_gui.exe (147.00 KB)
- ultradefrag.exe (5.68 MB)
- uninstall.exe (107.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0.1
of Ultra Defragmenter. Click on the links below for other Ultra Defragmenter versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
Ultra Defragmenter is a program offered by the software company UltraDefrag Development Team. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove Ultra Defragmenter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Ultra Defragmenter from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ultra Defragmenter or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ultra Defragmenter". If it is installed on your PC the Ultra Defragmenter application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Ultra Defragmenter in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Ultra Defragmenter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ultra Defragmenter:
- The software company is: http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ultra Defragmenter.
8. After removing Ultra Defragmenter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ultra Defragmenter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ultra Defragmenter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team from your computer, we are not saying that Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 22:21:13.247