Ultra Defragmenter is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter from your systemUltraDefrag Development Team
. Open here
for more info on UltraDefrag Development Team. You can see more info on Ultra Defragmenter at http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/
. Usually the Ultra Defragmenter program is found in the C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Ultra Defragmenter is C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named ultradefrag.exe and its approximative size is 608.00 KB (622592 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Ultra Defragmenter. They occupy about 889.85 KB (911211
bytes) on disk.
- lua5.1a.exe (61.50 KB)
- lua5.1a_gui.exe (110.50 KB)
- ultradefrag.exe (608.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (109.85 KB)
This data is about Ultra Defragmenter version 6.0.1
alone. You can find here a few links to other Ultra Defragmenter releases:
...click to view all...
Ultra Defragmenter is an application by the software company UltraDefrag Development Team. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Ultra Defragmenter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Ultra Defragmenter from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ultra Defragmenter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ultra Defragmenter". If it is installed on your PC the Ultra Defragmenter application will be found very quickly. After you select Ultra Defragmenter in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Ultra Defragmenter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ultra Defragmenter:
- The web site of the application is: http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ultra Defragmenter.
8. After removing Ultra Defragmenter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ultra Defragmenter which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ultra Defragmenter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team from your PC, we are not saying that Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 08:21:27.973