Ultra Defragmenter is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter from your systemUltraDefrag Development Team
. Go over here
for more info on UltraDefrag Development Team. Please open http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/
if you want to read more on Ultra Defragmenter on UltraDefrag Development Team's web page. Usually the Ultra Defragmenter application is placed in the C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Ultra Defragmenter is C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called ultradefrag.exe and it has a size of 2.16 MB (2266112 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Ultra Defragmenter. They occupy an average of 2.53 MB (2648591
bytes) on disk.
- lua5.1a.exe (116.50 KB)
- lua5.1a_gui.exe (147.00 KB)
- ultradefrag.exe (2.16 MB)
- uninstall.exe (110.01 KB)
The current page applies to Ultra Defragmenter version 7.0.02
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Ultra Defragmenter:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Ultra Defragmenter.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Ultra Defragmenter is an application marketed by UltraDefrag Development Team. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove Ultra Defragmenter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Ultra Defragmenter from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ultra Defragmenter or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ultra Defragmenter". The Ultra Defragmenter app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Ultra Defragmenter in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ultra Defragmenter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ultra Defragmenter:
- The software company is: http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ultra Defragmenter.
8. After removing Ultra Defragmenter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ultra Defragmenter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ultra Defragmenter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team from your computer, we are not saying that Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Ultra Defragmenter in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 19:34:47.973