Ultra Defragmenter is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter from your computerUltraDefrag Development Team
. Further information on UltraDefrag Development Team can be found here
. Please follow https://ultradefrag.net/
if you want to read more on Ultra Defragmenter on UltraDefrag Development Team's web page. Ultra Defragmenter is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag directory, subject to the user's option. Ultra Defragmenter's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.87 MB (5101568 bytes) on disk and is named ultradefrag.exe.
The executable files below are part of Ultra Defragmenter. They occupy an average of 5.22 MB (5471794
bytes) on disk.
- lua5.1a.exe (116.00 KB)
- lua5.1a_gui.exe (147.50 KB)
- ultradefrag.exe (4.87 MB)
- uninstall.exe (98.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.1.3
of Ultra Defragmenter. Click on the links below for other Ultra Defragmenter versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Ultra Defragmenter.Folders left behind when you uninstall Ultra Defragmenter:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Ultra Defragmenter when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\gui.ini
- C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\logs\ultradefrag.log
- C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\reports.lng
- C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\reports\fraglist_c.luar
- C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe
Ultra Defragmenter is a program marketed by the software company UltraDefrag Development Team. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Ultra Defragmenter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ultra Defragmenter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ultra Defragmenter". If it exists on your system the Ultra Defragmenter program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Ultra Defragmenter in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ultra Defragmenter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ultra Defragmenter:
- The web site of the application is: https://ultradefrag.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UltraDefrag\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ultra Defragmenter.
8. After removing Ultra Defragmenter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ultra Defragmenter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ultra Defragmenter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team from your PC, nor are we saying that Ultra Defragmenter by UltraDefrag Development Team is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ultra Defragmenter in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-22 08:24:57.437