Star Wars The Old Republic
This web page is about Star Wars The Old Republic for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic from your systemBioware/EA
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Bioware/EA. Please open http://www.swtor.com
if you want to read more on Star Wars The Old Republic on Bioware/EA's website. Star Wars The Old Republic is normally installed in the C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Star Wars The Old Republic is C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic\BitRaider\bin\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall. Star Wars The Old Republic's main file takes around 7.67 MB (8043152 bytes) and its name is launcher.exe.
Star Wars The Old Republic contains of the executables below. They take 50.05 MB (52477503
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- brwc.exe (7.81 MB)
- launcher.exe (7.67 MB)
- launcherDiag.exe (272.95 KB)
- launcherRestartMsg.exe (73.45 KB)
- BRException.exe (222.70 KB)
- swtor.exe (26.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Star Wars The Old Republic. For more Star Wars The Old Republic versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Star Wars The Old Republic is an application by the software company Bioware/EA. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Star Wars The Old Republic or simply click the Search feature and type in "Star Wars The Old Republic". If it exists on your system the Star Wars The Old Republic app will be found very quickly. When you select Star Wars The Old Republic in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Star Wars The Old Republic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Star Wars The Old Republic:
- The software company is: http://www.swtor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic\BitRaider\bin\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Star Wars The Old Republic.
8. After uninstalling Star Wars The Old Republic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Star Wars The Old Republic which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Star Wars The Old Republic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA from your computer, we are not saying that Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Star Wars The Old Republic in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-02 12:52:52.710