Star Wars The Old Republic
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Star Wars The Old Republic for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic from your PCBioware/EA
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Bioware/EA. Click on http://www.swtor.com
to get more data about Star Wars The Old Republic on Bioware/EA's website. Star Wars The Old Republic is typically installed in the C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic\BitRaider\bin\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 7.13 MB (7477632 bytes) on disk and is titled launcher.exe.
Star Wars The Old Republic installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 49.28 MB (51670657
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- brwc.exe (7.81 MB)
- launcher.exe (7.13 MB)
- launcherDiag.exe (272.95 KB)
- launcherRestartMsg.exe (73.45 KB)
- BRException.exe (222.70 KB)
- swtor.exe (25.96 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Star Wars The Old Republic. You can find below info on other releases of Star Wars The Old Republic:
...click to view all...
Star Wars The Old Republic is a program released by Bioware/EA. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Star Wars The Old Republic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Star Wars The Old Republic from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Star Wars The Old Republic or simply click the Search field and type in "Star Wars The Old Republic". The Star Wars The Old Republic application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Star Wars The Old Republic in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Star Wars The Old Republic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Star Wars The Old Republic:
- The publisher is: http://www.swtor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic\BitRaider\bin\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic.
8. After uninstalling Star Wars The Old Republic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Star Wars The Old Republic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Star Wars The Old Republic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA from your computer, nor are we saying that Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 03:38:52.637