Star Wars The Old Republic
Star Wars The Old Republic is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic from your computerBioware/EA
. More information about Bioware/EA can be read here
. More info about the program Star Wars The Old Republic can be seen at http://www.swtor.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic\BitRaider\bin\brwc.exe id=UserName_UserName -bruninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Star Wars The Old Republic. launcher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 7.13 MB (7477632 bytes) on disk.
Star Wars The Old Republic is comprised of the following executables which occupy 49.29 MB (51687890
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- brwc.exe (7.81 MB)
- launcher.exe (7.13 MB)
- launcherDiag.exe (272.95 KB)
- launcherRestartMsg.exe (73.45 KB)
- BRException.exe (222.70 KB)
- swtor.exe (25.98 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Star Wars The Old Republic. You can find here a few links to other Star Wars The Old Republic versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Star Wars The Old Republic.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Star Wars The Old Republic is a program offered by the software company Bioware/EA. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Star Wars The Old Republic or simply click the Search feature and type in "Star Wars The Old Republic". If it exists on your system the Star Wars The Old Republic program will be found very quickly. After you select Star Wars The Old Republic in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Star Wars The Old Republic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Star Wars The Old Republic:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.swtor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic\BitRaider\bin\brwc.exe id=UserName_UserName -bruninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Star Wars The Old Republic.
8. After removing Star Wars The Old Republic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Star Wars The Old Republic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Star Wars The Old Republic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA from your PC, we are not saying that Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Star Wars The Old Republic in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-10 07:53:23.500