Star Wars The Old Republic
Star Wars The Old Republic is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic from your systemBioware/EA
. More information about Bioware/EA can be read here
. You can get more details about Star Wars The Old Republic at http://www.swtor.com
. Usually the Star Wars The Old Republic program is found in the C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic\BitRaider\bin\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.67 MB (8045584 bytes) on disk and is titled launcher.exe.
Star Wars The Old Republic contains of the executables below. They occupy 75.50 MB (79165596
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- brwc.exe (7.81 MB)
- launcher.exe (7.67 MB)
- launcherDiag.exe (273.25 KB)
- launcherRestartMsg.exe (73.75 KB)
- swtor.exe (25.82 MB)
- BRException.exe (222.70 KB)
This info is about Star Wars The Old Republic version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Star Wars The Old Republic:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Star Wars The Old Republic we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\star wars - the old republic
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\star wars - the old republic\Bitraider\logs\swtor_swtor.txt
Star Wars The Old Republic is a program released by Bioware/EA. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase Star Wars The Old Republic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Star Wars The Old Republic from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Star Wars The Old Republic or simply activate the Search field and type in "Star Wars The Old Republic". If it is installed on your PC the Star Wars The Old Republic program will be found very quickly. After you click Star Wars The Old Republic in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Star Wars The Old Republic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Star Wars The Old Republic:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.swtor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic\BitRaider\bin\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic.
8. After removing Star Wars The Old Republic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Star Wars The Old Republic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Star Wars The Old Republic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA from your computer, nor are we saying that Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:25:32.407