Star Wars The Old Republic
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Star Wars The Old Republic for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic from your systemBioware/EA
. Go over here
where you can read more on Bioware/EA. Click on http://www.swtor.com
to get more information about Star Wars The Old Republic on Bioware/EA's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Star Wars The Old Republic by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\ProgramData\BitRaider\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 3.80 MB (3981744 bytes) on disk and is titled launcher.exe.
The executables below are part of Star Wars The Old Republic. They take an average of 49.37 MB (51764823
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- brwc_swtor.exe (6.23 MB)
- FixLauncher.exe (13.41 MB)
- launcher.exe (3.80 MB)
- launcherDiag.exe (272.81 KB)
- launcherRestartMsg.exe (73.81 KB)
- swtor.exe (25.60 MB)
This page is about Star Wars The Old Republic version 184.108.40.206
alone. For more Star Wars The Old Republic versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Star Wars The Old Republic is an application released by the software company Bioware/EA. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Star Wars The Old Republic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Star Wars The Old Republic from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Star Wars The Old Republic or simply activate the Search field and type in "Star Wars The Old Republic". If it exists on your system the Star Wars The Old Republic program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Star Wars The Old Republic in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Star Wars The Old Republic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Star Wars The Old Republic:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.swtor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\BitRaider\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Star Wars The Old Republic.
8. After uninstalling Star Wars The Old Republic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Star Wars The Old Republic which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Star Wars The Old Republic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA from your computer, we are not saying that Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-29 03:33:09.507