Star Wars The Old Republic
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic from your PCBioware/EA
. Go over here
for more details on Bioware/EA. Click on http://www.swtor.com
to get more information about Star Wars The Old Republic on Bioware/EA's website. Star Wars The Old Republic is usually installed in the C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic directory, regulated by the user's decision. Star Wars The Old Republic's entire uninstall command line is C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic\BitRaider\bin\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall. launcher.exe is the Star Wars The Old Republic's main executable file and it takes close to 7.67 MB (8045816 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Star Wars The Old Republic. They occupy 49.68 MB (52095205
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- brwc.exe (7.81 MB)
- launcher.exe (7.67 MB)
- launcherDiag.exe (273.25 KB)
- launcherRestartMsg.exe (73.75 KB)
- BRException.exe (222.70 KB)
- swtor.exe (25.83 MB)
This info is about Star Wars The Old Republic version 10.0.0.3
alone. Click on the links below for other Star Wars The Old Republic versions:
...click to view all...
Star Wars The Old Republic is a program offered by the software company Bioware/EA. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove Star Wars The Old Republic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Star Wars The Old Republic from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Star Wars The Old Republic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Star Wars The Old Republic". If it exists on your system the Star Wars The Old Republic application will be found automatically. When you select Star Wars The Old Republic in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Star Wars The Old Republic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Star Wars The Old Republic:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.swtor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic\BitRaider\bin\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic.
8. After uninstalling Star Wars The Old Republic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Star Wars The Old Republic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Star Wars The Old Republic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA from your PC, nor are we saying that Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 15:09:49.900