Star Wars The Old Republic
This web page is about Star Wars The Old Republic for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic from your systemBioware/EA
. You can find out more on Bioware/EA or check for application updates here
. More details about Star Wars The Old Republic can be found at http://www.swtor.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\ProgramData\BitRaider\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.45 MB (3616592 bytes) on disk and is labeled launcher.exe.
Star Wars The Old Republic installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 46.78 MB (49053012
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- brwc_swtor.exe (4.22 MB)
- FixLauncher.exe (13.40 MB)
- launcher.exe (3.45 MB)
- launcherDiag.exe (272.81 KB)
- launcherRestartMsg.exe (73.81 KB)
- swtor.exe (25.36 MB)
The current web page applies to Star Wars The Old Republic version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other Star Wars The Old Republic versions:
...click to view all...
Star Wars The Old Republic is an application by Bioware/EA. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Star Wars The Old Republic from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Star Wars The Old Republic or simply click the Search field and type in "Star Wars The Old Republic". If it is installed on your PC the Star Wars The Old Republic app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Star Wars The Old Republic in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Star Wars The Old Republic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Star Wars The Old Republic:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.swtor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\BitRaider\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Star Wars The Old Republic.
8. After uninstalling Star Wars The Old Republic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Star Wars The Old Republic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Star Wars The Old Republic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA from your PC, nor are we saying that Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-29 23:18:14.490