Star Wars The Old Republic
Star Wars The Old Republic is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic from your computerBioware/EA
. More information about Bioware/EA can be seen here
. Please open http://www.swtor.com
if you want to read more on Star Wars The Old Republic on Bioware/EA's page. Usually the Star Wars The Old Republic program is to be found in the C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Star Wars The Old Republic is C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic\BitRaider\bin\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall. The program's main executable file is called launcher.exe and occupies 3.26 MB (3423160 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Star Wars The Old Republic. They occupy 45.11 MB (47301956
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- brwc.exe (7.81 MB)
- launcher.exe (3.26 MB)
- launcherDiag.exe (273.25 KB)
- launcherRestartMsg.exe (73.75 KB)
- BRException.exe (222.70 KB)
- swtor.exe (25.66 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0049
of Star Wars The Old Republic. Click on the links below for other Star Wars The Old Republic versions:
...click to view all...
Star Wars The Old Republic is a program marketed by Bioware/EA. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove Star Wars The Old Republic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Star Wars The Old Republic from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Star Wars The Old Republic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Star Wars The Old Republic". The Star Wars The Old Republic application will be found automatically. After you click Star Wars The Old Republic in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Star Wars The Old Republic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Star Wars The Old Republic:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.swtor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic\BitRaider\bin\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic.
8. After uninstalling Star Wars The Old Republic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Star Wars The Old Republic which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Star Wars The Old Republic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA from your computer, we are not saying that Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Star Wars The Old Republic supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-14 10:36:11.433