Star Wars The Old Republic
This info is about Star Wars The Old Republic for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic from your PCBioware/EA
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Bioware/EA. Click on http://www.swtor.com
to get more information about Star Wars The Old Republic on Bioware/EA's website. Usually the Star Wars The Old Republic program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic directory, depending on the user's option during install. Star Wars The Old Republic's full uninstall command line is C:\ProgramData\BitRaider\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.80 MB (3981744 bytes) on disk and is titled launcher.exe.
Star Wars The Old Republic installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 49.36 MB (51756716
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- brwc_swtor.exe (6.23 MB)
- FixLauncher.exe (13.40 MB)
- launcher.exe (3.80 MB)
- launcherDiag.exe (272.81 KB)
- launcherRestartMsg.exe (73.81 KB)
- swtor.exe (25.59 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Star Wars The Old Republic. For other Star Wars The Old Republic versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Star Wars The Old Republic is a program released by the software company Bioware/EA. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Star Wars The Old Republic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Star Wars The Old Republic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Star Wars The Old Republic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Star Wars The Old Republic". If it is installed on your PC the Star Wars The Old Republic application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Star Wars The Old Republic in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Star Wars The Old Republic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Star Wars The Old Republic:
- The publisher is: http://www.swtor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\BitRaider\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Star Wars The Old Republic.
8. After removing Star Wars The Old Republic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Star Wars The Old Republic which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Star Wars The Old Republic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA from your computer, nor are we saying that Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Star Wars The Old Republic supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-05 17:18:10.510