Star Wars The Old Republic
Star Wars The Old Republic is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic from your PCBioware/EA
. You can find out more on Bioware/EA or check for application updates here
. More information about Star Wars The Old Republic can be found at http://www.swtor.com
. Star Wars The Old Republic is normally set up in the C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic directory, subject to the user's decision. Star Wars The Old Republic's entire uninstall command line is C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic\BitRaider\bin\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall. Star Wars The Old Republic's main file takes around 7.13 MB (7477632 bytes) and its name is launcher.exe.
Star Wars The Old Republic installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 49.31 MB (51700551
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- brwc.exe (7.81 MB)
- launcher.exe (7.13 MB)
- launcherDiag.exe (272.95 KB)
- launcherRestartMsg.exe (73.45 KB)
- BRException.exe (222.70 KB)
- swtor.exe (25.99 MB)
This info is about Star Wars The Old Republic version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other Star Wars The Old Republic versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Star Wars The Old Republic.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by Star Wars The Old Republic when you uninstall it:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BioWare\Uninstall Star Wars - The Old Republic.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\BioWare\Star Wars-The Old Republic
Star Wars The Old Republic is a program offered by Bioware/EA. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Star Wars The Old Republic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Star Wars The Old Republic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Star Wars The Old Republic". If it exists on your system the Star Wars The Old Republic program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Star Wars The Old Republic in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Star Wars The Old Republic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Star Wars The Old Republic:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.swtor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic\BitRaider\bin\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic.
8. After uninstalling Star Wars The Old Republic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Star Wars The Old Republic that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Star Wars The Old Republic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA from your PC, we are not saying that Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 12:33:14.880