Star Wars The Old Republic
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic from your computerBioware/EA
. More data about Bioware/EA can be read here
. More information about the application Star Wars The Old Republic can be found at http://www.swtor.com
. Star Wars The Old Republic is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\ProgramData\BitRaider\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic. launcher.exe is the Star Wars The Old Republic's main executable file and it occupies about 3.45 MB (3616592 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Star Wars The Old Republic. They take about 46.78 MB (49053012
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- brwc_swtor.exe (4.22 MB)
- FixLauncher.exe (13.40 MB)
- launcher.exe (3.45 MB)
- launcherDiag.exe (272.81 KB)
- launcherRestartMsg.exe (73.81 KB)
- swtor.exe (25.36 MB)
This web page is about Star Wars The Old Republic version 220.127.116.11
only. For other Star Wars The Old Republic versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Star Wars The Old Republic is an application by Bioware/EA. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Star Wars The Old Republic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Star Wars The Old Republic from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Star Wars The Old Republic or simply click the Search feature and type in "Star Wars The Old Republic". If it is installed on your PC the Star Wars The Old Republic app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Star Wars The Old Republic in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Star Wars The Old Republic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Star Wars The Old Republic:
- The publisher is: http://www.swtor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\BitRaider\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Star Wars The Old Republic.
8. After uninstalling Star Wars The Old Republic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Star Wars The Old Republic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Star Wars The Old Republic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA from your PC, we are not saying that Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Star Wars The Old Republic in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 17:25:49.613