Star Wars The Old Republic
Star Wars The Old Republic is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic from your PCBioware/EA
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Bioware/EA. More information about Star Wars The Old Republic can be seen at http://www.swtor.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars-The Old Republic folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. Star Wars The Old Republic's complete uninstall command line is C:\ProgramData\BitRaider\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall. launcher.exe is the Star Wars The Old Republic's primary executable file and it occupies circa 3.80 MB (3981744 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Star Wars The Old Republic. They take 36.00 MB (37750565
bytes) on disk.
- brwc_swtor.exe (6.23 MB)
- launcher.exe (3.80 MB)
- launcherDiag.exe (272.81 KB)
- launcherRestartMsg.exe (73.81 KB)
- swtor.exe (25.64 MB)
This web page is about Star Wars The Old Republic version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Star Wars The Old Republic:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Star Wars The Old Republic we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
Star Wars The Old Republic is a program marketed by Bioware/EA. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Star Wars The Old Republic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Star Wars The Old Republic from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Star Wars The Old Republic or simply click the Search field and type in "Star Wars The Old Republic". If it is installed on your PC the Star Wars The Old Republic program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Star Wars The Old Republic in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Star Wars The Old Republic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Star Wars The Old Republic:
- The publisher is: http://www.swtor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\BitRaider\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic.
8. After uninstalling Star Wars The Old Republic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Star Wars The Old Republic which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Star Wars The Old Republic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA from your computer, we are not saying that Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Star Wars The Old Republic supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-19 20:31:46.170