Star Wars The Old Republic
Star Wars The Old Republic is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic from your systemBioware/EA
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Bioware/EA. Click on http://www.swtor.com
to get more facts about Star Wars The Old Republic on Bioware/EA's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\program files (x86)\origin games\star wars - the old republic folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Star Wars The Old Republic is C:\program files (x86)\origin games\star wars - the old republic\BitRaider\bin\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstall Star Wars - The Old Republic.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 364.84 KB (373600 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Star Wars The Old Republic. They take 56.23 MB (58960901
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- brwc.exe (7.81 MB)
- launcher.exe (3.26 MB)
- launcherDiag.exe (273.25 KB)
- launcherRestartMsg.exe (73.75 KB)
- BRException.exe (222.70 KB)
- swtor.exe (25.66 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (524.84 KB)
- Touchup.exe (514.34 KB)
- Uninstall Star Wars - The Old Republic.exe (364.84 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.98 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.28 MB)
The current web page applies to Star Wars The Old Republic version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other Star Wars The Old Republic versions:
...click to view all...
Star Wars The Old Republic is an application offered by the software company Bioware/EA. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove Star Wars The Old Republic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Star Wars The Old Republic from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Star Wars The Old Republic or simply activate the Search field and type in "Star Wars The Old Republic". If it is installed on your PC the Star Wars The Old Republic app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Star Wars The Old Republic in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Star Wars The Old Republic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Star Wars The Old Republic:
- The software company is: http://www.swtor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\origin games\star wars - the old republic\BitRaider\bin\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic.
8. After removing Star Wars The Old Republic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Star Wars The Old Republic that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Star Wars The Old Republic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA from your computer, we are not saying that Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-10-27 12:08:03.600