Star Wars The Old Republic
Star Wars The Old Republic is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic from your systemBioware/EA
. More information on Bioware/EA can be found here
. More details about Star Wars The Old Republic can be seen at http://www.swtor.com
. Usually the Star Wars The Old Republic program is found in the C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Star Wars The Old Republic is C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic\BitRaider\bin\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled launcher.exe and its approximative size is 3.26 MB (3423160 bytes).
Star Wars The Old Republic is composed of the following executables which occupy 45.16 MB (47350525
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- brwc.exe (7.81 MB)
- launcher.exe (3.26 MB)
- launcherDiag.exe (273.25 KB)
- launcherRestartMsg.exe (73.75 KB)
- BRException.exe (222.70 KB)
- swtor.exe (25.71 MB)
The current web page applies to Star Wars The Old Republic version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other Star Wars The Old Republic versions:
...click to view all...
Star Wars The Old Republic is an application released by the software company Bioware/EA. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Star Wars The Old Republic or simply click the Search field and type in "Star Wars The Old Republic". The Star Wars The Old Republic program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Star Wars The Old Republic in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Star Wars The Old Republic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Star Wars The Old Republic:
- The software company is: http://www.swtor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic\BitRaider\bin\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Star Wars The Old Republic.
8. After uninstalling Star Wars The Old Republic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Star Wars The Old Republic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Star Wars The Old Republic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA from your PC, we are not saying that Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Star Wars The Old Republic supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-10 20:18:59.113