Star Wars The Old Republic
Star Wars The Old Republic is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic from your PCBioware/EA
. Open here
where you can find out more on Bioware/EA. Click on http://www.swtor.com
to get more facts about Star Wars The Old Republic on Bioware/EA's website. Star Wars The Old Republic is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\ProgramData\BitRaider\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled launcher.exe and it has a size of 3.80 MB (3981744 bytes).
Star Wars The Old Republic contains of the executables below. They take 36.00 MB (37753399
bytes) on disk.
- brwc_swtor.exe (6.23 MB)
- launcher.exe (3.80 MB)
- launcherDiag.exe (272.81 KB)
- launcherRestartMsg.exe (73.81 KB)
- swtor.exe (25.64 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Star Wars The Old Republic. Click on the links below for other Star Wars The Old Republic versions:
...click to view all...
Star Wars The Old Republic is a program offered by Bioware/EA. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Star Wars The Old Republic from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Star Wars The Old Republic or simply click the Search field and type in "Star Wars The Old Republic". The Star Wars The Old Republic program will be found automatically. After you select Star Wars The Old Republic in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Star Wars The Old Republic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Star Wars The Old Republic:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.swtor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\BitRaider\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic.
8. After uninstalling Star Wars The Old Republic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Star Wars The Old Republic which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Star Wars The Old Republic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA from your computer, nor are we saying that Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-17 00:56:30.693