Star Wars The Old Republic
This info is about Star Wars The Old Republic for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic from your PCBioware/EA
. More data about Bioware/EA can be read here
. More details about the program Star Wars The Old Republic can be found at http://www.swtor.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\ProgramData\BitRaider\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic. launcher.exe is the Star Wars The Old Republic's primary executable file and it takes about 3.80 MB (3981744 bytes) on disk.
Star Wars The Old Republic installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 49.36 MB (51757065
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- brwc_swtor.exe (6.23 MB)
- FixLauncher.exe (13.41 MB)
- launcher.exe (3.80 MB)
- launcherDiag.exe (272.81 KB)
- launcherRestartMsg.exe (73.81 KB)
- swtor.exe (25.59 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Star Wars The Old Republic. You can find below info on other application versions of Star Wars The Old Republic:
...click to view all...
Star Wars The Old Republic is an application marketed by Bioware/EA. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase Star Wars The Old Republic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Star Wars The Old Republic or simply activate the Search field and type in "Star Wars The Old Republic". If it is installed on your PC the Star Wars The Old Republic application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Star Wars The Old Republic in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Star Wars The Old Republic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Star Wars The Old Republic:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.swtor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\BitRaider\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic.
8. After removing Star Wars The Old Republic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Star Wars The Old Republic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Star Wars The Old Republic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA from your computer, nor are we saying that Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-19 06:20:22.820