Star Wars The Old Republic
Star Wars The Old Republic is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic from your PCBioware/EA
. You can find out more on Bioware/EA or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Star Wars The Old Republic can be found at http://www.swtor.com
. Star Wars The Old Republic is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\ProgramData\BitRaider\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.26 MB (3423160 bytes) on disk and is named launcher.exe.
Star Wars The Old Republic installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 76.24 MB (79938320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- brwc_swtor.exe (7.81 MB)
- FixLauncher.exe (13.40 MB)
- launcher.exe (3.26 MB)
- launcherDiag.exe (273.25 KB)
- launcherRestartMsg.exe (73.75 KB)
- swtor.exe (25.71 MB)
- swtor.exe (25.71 MB)
The current page applies to Star Wars The Old Republic version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other Star Wars The Old Republic versions:
...click to view all...
Star Wars The Old Republic is a program offered by Bioware/EA. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Star Wars The Old Republic from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Star Wars The Old Republic or simply activate the Search field and type in "Star Wars The Old Republic". If it is installed on your PC the Star Wars The Old Republic program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Star Wars The Old Republic in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Star Wars The Old Republic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Star Wars The Old Republic:
- The software company is: http://www.swtor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\BitRaider\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic.
8. After removing Star Wars The Old Republic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Star Wars The Old Republic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Star Wars The Old Republic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA from your computer, we are not saying that Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-20 23:55:20.613