Star Wars The Old Republic
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic from your systemBioware/EA
. Go over here
for more info on Bioware/EA. You can read more about on Star Wars The Old Republic at http://www.swtor.com
. Usually the Star Wars The Old Republic program is found in the C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Star Wars The Old Republic is C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic\BitRaider\bin\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. launcher.exe is the Star Wars The Old Republic's primary executable file and it takes around 7.67 MB (8045584 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Star Wars The Old Republic. They take an average of 49.79 MB (52211457
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- brwc.exe (7.81 MB)
- launcher.exe (7.67 MB)
- launcherDiag.exe (273.25 KB)
- launcherRestartMsg.exe (73.75 KB)
- BRException.exe (222.70 KB)
- swtor.exe (25.94 MB)
This data is about Star Wars The Old Republic version 12.0013
only. You can find here a few links to other Star Wars The Old Republic versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you remove Star Wars The Old Republic from your computer.Registry that is not cleaned:
Star Wars The Old Republic is a program released by the software company Bioware/EA. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Star Wars The Old Republic from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Star Wars The Old Republic or simply activate the Search field and type in "Star Wars The Old Republic". If it is installed on your PC the Star Wars The Old Republic app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Star Wars The Old Republic in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Star Wars The Old Republic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Star Wars The Old Republic:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.swtor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic\BitRaider\bin\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Star Wars The Old Republic.
8. After uninstalling Star Wars The Old Republic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Star Wars The Old Republic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Star Wars The Old Republic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA from your PC, nor are we saying that Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-28 12:46:24.973