Star Wars The Old Republic
This info is about Star Wars The Old Republic for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic from your systemBioware/EA
. Further information on Bioware/EA can be found here
. More details about Star Wars The Old Republic can be found at http://www.swtor.com
. Usually the Star Wars The Old Republic program is placed in the C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Star Wars The Old Republic's complete uninstall command line is C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic\BitRaider\bin\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall. The application's main executable file is named launcher.exe and it has a size of 7.67 MB (8045816 bytes).
Star Wars The Old Republic contains of the executables below. They take 49.68 MB (52089458
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- brwc.exe (7.81 MB)
- launcher.exe (7.67 MB)
- launcherDiag.exe (273.25 KB)
- launcherRestartMsg.exe (73.75 KB)
- BRException.exe (222.70 KB)
- swtor.exe (25.82 MB)
This data is about Star Wars The Old Republic version 10.0.0.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Star Wars The Old Republic releases:
...click to view all...
Star Wars The Old Republic is an application marketed by Bioware/EA. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Star Wars The Old Republic or simply click the Search field and type in "Star Wars The Old Republic". If it exists on your system the Star Wars The Old Republic app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Star Wars The Old Republic in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Star Wars The Old Republic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Star Wars The Old Republic:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.swtor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic\BitRaider\bin\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic.
8. After removing Star Wars The Old Republic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Star Wars The Old Republic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Star Wars The Old Republic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA from your computer, we are not saying that Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-17 15:58:19.743