Star Wars The Old Republic
Star Wars The Old Republic is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic from your computerBioware/EA
. Open here
for more details on Bioware/EA. Detailed information about Star Wars The Old Republic can be seen at http://www.swtor.com
. Usually the Star Wars The Old Republic program is placed in the C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Star Wars The Old Republic by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic\BitRaider\bin\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 7.67 MB (8045584 bytes) on disk and is named launcher.exe.
Star Wars The Old Republic contains of the executables below. They occupy 63.06 MB (66128030
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- brwc_swtor.exe (7.81 MB)
- FixLauncher.exe (13.41 MB)
- launcher.exe (7.67 MB)
- launcherDiag.exe (273.25 KB)
- launcherRestartMsg.exe (73.75 KB)
- BRException.exe (222.70 KB)
- brwc.exe (7.81 MB)
- swtor.exe (25.80 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0027
of Star Wars The Old Republic. For other Star Wars The Old Republic versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Star Wars The Old Republic is an application by Bioware/EA. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase Star Wars The Old Republic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Star Wars The Old Republic or simply click the Search field and type in "Star Wars The Old Republic". If it exists on your system the Star Wars The Old Republic application will be found automatically. When you select Star Wars The Old Republic in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Star Wars The Old Republic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Star Wars The Old Republic:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.swtor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic\BitRaider\bin\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic.
8. After uninstalling Star Wars The Old Republic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Star Wars The Old Republic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Star Wars The Old Republic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA from your PC, we are not saying that Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Star Wars The Old Republic supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 16:39:31.713