Star Wars The Old Republic
You can find below details on how to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic from your PCBioware/EA
. Go over here
for more info on Bioware/EA. More info about the program Star Wars The Old Republic can be seen at http://www.swtor.com
. Star Wars The Old Republic is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Star Wars The Old Republic's complete uninstall command line is C:\ProgramData\BitRaider\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall. Star Wars The Old Republic's main file takes about 3.80 MB (3981744 bytes) and its name is launcher.exe.
The executable files below are part of Star Wars The Old Republic. They take an average of 49.40 MB (51802573
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- brwc_swtor.exe (6.23 MB)
- FixLauncher.exe (13.40 MB)
- launcher.exe (3.80 MB)
- launcherDiag.exe (272.81 KB)
- launcherRestartMsg.exe (73.81 KB)
- swtor.exe (25.63 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Star Wars The Old Republic. You can find below info on other application versions of Star Wars The Old Republic:
...click to view all...
Star Wars The Old Republic is a program released by Bioware/EA. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Star Wars The Old Republic from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Star Wars The Old Republic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Star Wars The Old Republic". If it exists on your system the Star Wars The Old Republic application will be found automatically. When you select Star Wars The Old Republic in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Star Wars The Old Republic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Star Wars The Old Republic:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.swtor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\BitRaider\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic.
8. After removing Star Wars The Old Republic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Star Wars The Old Republic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Star Wars The Old Republic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA from your PC, nor are we saying that Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Star Wars The Old Republic in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-20 12:40:20.577