Star Wars The Old Republic
Star Wars The Old Republic is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic from your PCBioware/EA
. Further information on Bioware/EA can be found here
. More data about the app Star Wars The Old Republic can be found at http://www.swtor.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\program files (x86)\star wars-the old republic folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\program files (x86)\star wars-the old republic\BitRaider\bin\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Star Wars The Old Republic. The application's main executable file occupies 3.26 MB (3423160 bytes) on disk and is labeled launcher.exe.
Star Wars The Old Republic is composed of the following executables which occupy 58.53 MB (61378349
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- brwc.exe (7.81 MB)
- FixLauncher.exe (13.40 MB)
- launcher.exe (3.26 MB)
- launcherDiag.exe (273.25 KB)
- launcherRestartMsg.exe (73.75 KB)
- BRException.exe (222.70 KB)
- swtor.exe (25.68 MB)
This web page is about Star Wars The Old Republic version 7.0013
alone. You can find here a few links to other Star Wars The Old Republic releases:
...click to view all...
Star Wars The Old Republic is a program released by the software company Bioware/EA. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Star Wars The Old Republic from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Star Wars The Old Republic or simply click the Search field and type in "Star Wars The Old Republic". If it is installed on your PC the Star Wars The Old Republic program will be found automatically. When you select Star Wars The Old Republic in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Star Wars The Old Republic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Star Wars The Old Republic:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.swtor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\star wars-the old republic\BitRaider\bin\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Star Wars The Old Republic.
8. After removing Star Wars The Old Republic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Star Wars The Old Republic which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Star Wars The Old Republic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA from your PC, nor are we saying that Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-22 23:13:50.300