Star Wars The Old Republic
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Star Wars The Old Republic for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic from your systemBioware/EA
. Check out here
for more details on Bioware/EA. Please open http://www.swtor.com
if you want to read more on Star Wars The Old Republic on Bioware/EA's page. Usually the Star Wars The Old Republic application is installed in the C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Star Wars The Old Republic is C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic\BitRaider\bin\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called launcher.exe and it has a size of 7.67 MB (8045584 bytes).
Star Wars The Old Republic is composed of the following executables which take 49.68 MB (52095119
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- brwc_swtor.exe (7.81 MB)
- launcher.exe (7.67 MB)
- launcherDiag.exe (273.25 KB)
- launcherRestartMsg.exe (73.75 KB)
- BRException.exe (222.70 KB)
- brwc.exe (7.81 MB)
- swtor.exe (25.83 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0046
of Star Wars The Old Republic. You can find here a few links to other Star Wars The Old Republic releases:
...click to view all...
Star Wars The Old Republic is a program released by Bioware/EA. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Star Wars The Old Republic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Star Wars The Old Republic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Star Wars The Old Republic". If it exists on your system the Star Wars The Old Republic program will be found automatically. After you select Star Wars The Old Republic in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Star Wars The Old Republic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Star Wars The Old Republic:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.swtor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic\BitRaider\bin\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Star Wars The Old Republic.
8. After removing Star Wars The Old Republic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Star Wars The Old Republic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Star Wars The Old Republic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA from your computer, we are not saying that Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Star Wars The Old Republic in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 22:37:48.067