Star Wars The Old Republic
This page is about Star Wars The Old Republic for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic from your computerBioware/EA
. More data about Bioware/EA can be seen here
. More information about the app Star Wars The Old Republic can be found at http://www.swtor.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Star Wars The Old Republic is C:\ProgramData\BitRaider\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall. The application's main executable file is titled launcher.exe and occupies 3.80 MB (3981744 bytes).
Star Wars The Old Republic is comprised of the following executables which take 36.00 MB (37749733
bytes) on disk:
- brwc_swtor.exe (6.23 MB)
- launcher.exe (3.80 MB)
- launcherDiag.exe (272.81 KB)
- launcherRestartMsg.exe (73.81 KB)
- swtor.exe (25.64 MB)
The current web page applies to Star Wars The Old Republic version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other releases of Star Wars The Old Republic:
...click to view all...
Star Wars The Old Republic is a program marketed by Bioware/EA. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Star Wars The Old Republic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Star Wars The Old Republic with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Star Wars The Old Republic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Star Wars The Old Republic". If it is installed on your PC the Star Wars The Old Republic app will be found very quickly. After you select Star Wars The Old Republic in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Star Wars The Old Republic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Star Wars The Old Republic:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.swtor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\BitRaider\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Star Wars The Old Republic.
8. After uninstalling Star Wars The Old Republic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Star Wars The Old Republic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Star Wars The Old Republic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA from your PC, nor are we saying that Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-22 02:55:57.940