Star Wars The Old Republic
Star Wars The Old Republic is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic from your systemBioware/EA
. Open here
where you can read more on Bioware/EA. You can read more about related to Star Wars The Old Republic at http://www.swtor.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. Star Wars The Old Republic's entire uninstall command line is C:\ProgramData\BitRaider\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall. The program's main executable file is labeled launcher.exe and its approximative size is 3.80 MB (3981744 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Star Wars The Old Republic. They take 36.00 MB (37753399
bytes) on disk.
- brwc_swtor.exe (6.23 MB)
- launcher.exe (3.80 MB)
- launcherDiag.exe (272.81 KB)
- launcherRestartMsg.exe (73.81 KB)
- swtor.exe (25.64 MB)
This info is about Star Wars The Old Republic version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other Star Wars The Old Republic versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Star Wars The Old Republic's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\EA\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic\Assets\swtor_en-us_area_alderaan_1.tor
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic\Assets\swtor_en-us_area_balmorra_1.tor
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic\Assets\swtor_en-us_area_belsavis_1.tor
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic\Assets\swtor_en-us_area_corellia_1.tor
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\BioWare\Star Wars-The Old Republic
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic\launcher.exe
Star Wars The Old Republic is an application marketed by Bioware/EA. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Star Wars The Old Republic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Star Wars The Old Republic from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Star Wars The Old Republic or simply click the Search field and type in "Star Wars The Old Republic". If it exists on your system the Star Wars The Old Republic application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Star Wars The Old Republic in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Star Wars The Old Republic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Star Wars The Old Republic:
- The software company is: http://www.swtor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\BitRaider\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Star Wars The Old Republic.
8. After removing Star Wars The Old Republic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Star Wars The Old Republic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Star Wars The Old Republic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA from your computer, nor are we saying that Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Star Wars The Old Republic in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-26 11:56:46.130