Star Wars The Old Republic
This web page is about Star Wars The Old Republic for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic from your computerBioware/EA
. You can find out more on Bioware/EA or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Star Wars The Old Republic at http://www.swtor.com
. Star Wars The Old Republic is normally installed in the C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic\BitRaider\bin\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 3.26 MB (3423160 bytes) on disk and is labeled launcher.exe.
Star Wars The Old Republic contains of the executables below. They occupy 45.11 MB (47305346
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- brwc.exe (7.81 MB)
- launcher.exe (3.26 MB)
- launcherDiag.exe (273.25 KB)
- launcherRestartMsg.exe (73.75 KB)
- BRException.exe (222.70 KB)
- swtor.exe (25.67 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0041
of Star Wars The Old Republic. You can find below info on other releases of Star Wars The Old Republic:
...click to view all...
Star Wars The Old Republic is an application released by the software company Bioware/EA. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Star Wars The Old Republic from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Star Wars The Old Republic or simply click the Search field and type in "Star Wars The Old Republic". If it is installed on your PC the Star Wars The Old Republic application will be found very quickly. After you click Star Wars The Old Republic in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Star Wars The Old Republic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Star Wars The Old Republic:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.swtor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic\BitRaider\bin\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Star Wars The Old Republic.
8. After removing Star Wars The Old Republic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Star Wars The Old Republic which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Star Wars The Old Republic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA from your computer, nor are we saying that Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 16:05:54.590