Search Too Know
This web page is about Search Too Know for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Search Too Know from your systemSearch Too Know
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Search Too Know. More data about the application Search Too Know can be seen at http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know folder (same installation drive as Windows). Search Too Know's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe". UnSearchTooKnowDesktopSearch.exe is the Search Too Know's main executable file and it occupies about 34.80 KB (35636 bytes) on disk.
Search Too Know contains of the executables below. They occupy 881.41 KB (902564
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.11 KB)
- UnSearchTooKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
The current web page applies to Search Too Know version 2.0.5838.7957
only. Click on the links below for other Search Too Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Too Know is a program offered by the software company Search Too Know. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Search Too Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Search Too Know with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Search Too Know or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Too Know". The Search Too Know application will be found automatically. When you click Search Too Know in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Search Too Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Too Know:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Too Know.
8. After removing Search Too Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Search Too Know which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Too Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Too Know by Search Too Know from your PC, we are not saying that Search Too Know by Search Too Know is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Search Too Know in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-26 13:13:02.233