Search Too Know
Search Too Know is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Search Too Know from your systemSearch Too Know
. Go over here
where you can read more on Search Too Know. You can see more info about Search Too Know at http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
. Usually the Search Too Know application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Search Too Know is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file is titled UnSearchTooKnowDesktopSearch.exe and it has a size of 34.80 KB (35636 bytes).
Search Too Know contains of the executables below. They take 881.39 KB (902548
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.09 KB)
- UnSearchTooKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5860.10617
of Search Too Know. Click on the links below for other Search Too Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Too Know is an application offered by Search Too Know. Some people decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase Search Too Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Search Too Know from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Search Too Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Too Know". The Search Too Know app will be found automatically. After you select Search Too Know in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Search Too Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Too Know:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Too Know.
8. After removing Search Too Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Search Too Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Too Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Too Know by Search Too Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Too Know by Search Too Know is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Too Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-17 14:36:57.187