Search Too Know
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Search Too Know for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Search Too Know from your PCSearch Too Know
. You can find out more on Search Too Know or check for application updates here
. More details about Search Too Know can be seen at http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know directory (same installation drive as Windows). Search Too Know's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 34.80 KB (35636 bytes) on disk and is titled UnSearchTooKnowDesktopSearch.exe.
Search Too Know contains of the executables below. They occupy 881.39 KB (902540
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.09 KB)
- UnSearchTooKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
The current page applies to Search Too Know version 2.0.5823.27305
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Search Too Know:
...click to view all...
Search Too Know is a program by Search Too Know. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Search Too Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Search Too Know from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Search Too Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Too Know". The Search Too Know app will be found very quickly. When you click Search Too Know in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Too Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Too Know:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Search Too Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Too Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Too Know which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Too Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Search Too Know by Search Too Know from your PC, we are not saying that Search Too Know by Search Too Know is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Search Too Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-29 00:03:28.810