Search Too Know
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Search Too Know for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Search Too Know from your computerSearch Too Know
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Search Too Know. You can see more info related to Search Too Know at http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
. Usually the Search Too Know program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Search Too Know. UnSearchTooKnowDesktopSearch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 34.80 KB (35636 bytes) on disk.
Search Too Know contains of the executables below. They take 957.89 KB (980876
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SearchTooKnow.exe (76.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.09 KB)
- UnSearchTooKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
This page is about Search Too Know version 2.0.5843.16983
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Search Too Know:
...click to view all...
Search Too Know is a program released by Search Too Know. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Search Too Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Search Too Know from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Search Too Know or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Too Know". If it exists on your system the Search Too Know application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Search Too Know in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Too Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Too Know:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Too Know.
8. After removing Search Too Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Too Know that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Too Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Search Too Know by Search Too Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Too Know by Search Too Know is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Too Know supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-31 17:42:15.827