Search Too Know
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Search Too Know for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Search Too Know from your PCSearch Too Know
. Take a look here
for more details on Search Too Know. More information about the software Search Too Know can be seen at http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Search Too Know directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Search Too Know. UnSearchTooKnowDesktopSearch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 34.80 KB (35636 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Search Too Know. They take an average of 957.89 KB (980876
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SearchTooKnow.exe (76.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.09 KB)
- UnSearchTooKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
The current page applies to Search Too Know version 2.0.5829.36739
only. Click on the links below for other Search Too Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Too Know is a program offered by Search Too Know. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Search Too Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Search Too Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Search Too Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Too Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Too Know program will be found very quickly. After you select Search Too Know in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Search Too Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Too Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Too Know.
8. After removing Search Too Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Search Too Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Too Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Too Know by Search Too Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Too Know by Search Too Know is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Too Know in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-18 06:29:44.330