Search Too Know
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Search Too Know for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Search Too Know from your systemSearch Too Know
. More info about Search Too Know can be read here
. You can see more info on Search Too Know at http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Search Too Know. Search Too Know's main file takes about 323.09 KB (330840 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Search Too Know installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 939.67 KB (962224
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- temp.exe (93.09 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.09 KB)
This web page is about Search Too Know version 2.0.5824.18730
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Search Too Know:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Search Too Know from your computer.Folders that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Search Too Know
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Search Too Know
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know\Extensions\cibclnihdbmahpakoahbjipgfgkmddlc.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know\Products\UnSearchTooKnowDesktopSearch.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know\Uninstaller.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Too Know
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Too Know\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Too Know\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Too Know\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Too Know\Publisher
Search Too Know is an application marketed by the software company Search Too Know. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall Search Too Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Search Too Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Search Too Know or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Too Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Too Know program will be found very quickly. After you click Search Too Know in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Search Too Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Too Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Too Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Too Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Search Too Know which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Too Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Search Too Know by Search Too Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Too Know by Search Too Know is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Search Too Know in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-12 18:49:16.133