Search Too Know
Search Too Know is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Search Too Know from your computerSearch Too Know
. More information on Search Too Know can be found here
. More details about Search Too Know can be found at http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Search Too Know by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 76.50 KB (78336 bytes) on disk and is named SearchTooKnow.exe.
Search Too Know contains of the executables below. They take 1,016.09 KB (1040480
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SearchTooKnow.exe (76.50 KB)
- temp.exe (93.00 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.09 KB)
The current page applies to Search Too Know version 2.0.5855.10391
alone. For other Search Too Know versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Too Know is a program released by the software company Search Too Know. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Search Too Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Search Too Know from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Search Too Know or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Too Know". The Search Too Know application will be found automatically. When you select Search Too Know in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Search Too Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Too Know:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Too Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Too Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Too Know which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Too Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Too Know by Search Too Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Too Know by Search Too Know is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Too Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-12 14:02:11.150